What's been going on?

I discovered a stinky plant called the Rafflesia which is said to be the largest flowering plant in the world.

I turned 28 on August 23. Am I an old woman now? Doesn't matter, Alhamdulillah for the years. Blogger also had a birthday.

Muslim children are totally awesome. Insha Allah I will have more parental posts.

See Hear Speak no evil! Should we wait until now to remember this? Of course not, but reminder benefits the believers. Introducing: the month of Shaban .
I discovered a stinky plant called the Rafflesia which is said to be the largest flowering plant in the world.
I turned 28 on August 23. Am I an old woman now? Doesn't matter, Alhamdulillah for the years. Blogger also had a birthday.
Muslim children are totally awesome. Insha Allah I will have more parental posts.
See Hear Speak no evil! Should we wait until now to remember this? Of course not, but reminder benefits the believers. Introducing: the month of Shaban .
Walalaikum as salaam sister,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words and Birthday wishes. May Allah have Mercy on you, amin.
I did visit your blog and the poetry is awesome. I'm glad you have a presence online.