My fellow Muslimah and Atlanta blogger, IzzyMo, has opened up some very interesting dialog. In a place where it is easy to just doff off the hijab, and blend in with the rest; Izzy and her fellow single Muslimahs discuss the fight within themselves and without husbands . No, this is not where they pout and moan, but aptly put all doubters and schemers in their places. I had no choice but to join in this dialog. I put my two cents in, but the humorous yet "dead serious" input of these young sisters, was what I appreciated most. The exchange is just as much for the married as for the single, and for the brothers as well as the sisters. I think they have their hijabs on straight, what do you think?
Search This Blog
Monday, March 13, 2006
Living Single
My fellow Muslimah and Atlanta blogger, IzzyMo, has opened up some very interesting dialog. In a place where it is easy to just doff off the hijab, and blend in with the rest; Izzy and her fellow single Muslimahs discuss the fight within themselves and without husbands . No, this is not where they pout and moan, but aptly put all doubters and schemers in their places. I had no choice but to join in this dialog. I put my two cents in, but the humorous yet "dead serious" input of these young sisters, was what I appreciated most. The exchange is just as much for the married as for the single, and for the brothers as well as the sisters. I think they have their hijabs on straight, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts