Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Knowledge is Key

When I was new to Islam, I was fortunate enough to have other, more seasoned Muslims around me to help me out. From them, Islamic education was stressed the most. They understood that scholarship should be a goal.

New Muslims often find themselves on their own in this regard. Umm Zaid has brought to my attention, some initiatives to quell the financial worries of new Muslims who are eager to learn their deen, but find the means too difficult.

If you know the extreme importance of proper Islamic instruction, please holler at Umm Zaid. Visit the links on her site, and donate whatever you can to the cause. It's only take a minute, and you'll be better for it.

Dua for the Ummah.

Dynamite Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts