Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

A Short Break/ Islamic Calendar

As salaamu alaikum,

As you may have noticed, I have not been as active on my blog as I like. This is due to many contributing factors which are too many to name. Everything is cool with me, Alhamdulillah. Life is beautiful. I am just doing some stuff right now. Insha Allah I will be back with you by the end of the week. I know I have lots of catching up to do.

In the meantime, you can peep my calendar which is Islamic but not guaranteed as completely accurate, as you may have guessed. Insha Allah it will be of use to you and you can link to it if you want. If there are dates I have missed, or any other thing you would like to share, you can holler at me in the comments.

Wasalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts