Search This Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

NEWS:

I got my eye on you AL QAIDA!

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush said Thursday that the death of al-Qaida leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq is "a severe blow" to the al-Qaida terrorist network.

My greatest concern about this is what will be the overall outcome in the wake of his death? While I hope there will not be even more retaliation against Iraqi citizens who have suffered the most, I am bracing myself for the worst.

WHY YOU WANNA GO AND DO THAT?

How do you feel about this?
From the Google Blog:
The debate over "net neutrality" is coming to a boil in the next week as the House of Representatives is due to vote on a bill that could determine the future of the Internet. The big phone and cable TV companies want Congress's permission to create a new, unprecedented regulatory bureaucracy on the Internet...

Though this news is likely to be overshadowed by the news of the death of A.M.Z.

the Debate over Net Neutrality
is going on in Washington and your voice needs to be heard! These companies already have too much power as it is.

Fight the Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts