Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crescent Moon Boutique

Crescent Moon BoutiqueAs salaamu alaikum,

In my efforts to support great Muslim businesses, I present: Crescent Moon Boutique, (no relation, lol).

The sister who runs site really wanted to provide designs for sisters with different tastes. I think she did well. There are some really nice designs there. A lot of her pieces will match several other items in a Muslimah's closet. Be sure to take a look and tell me what you think, Insha Allah.

Salaams.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2009

    I purchased a few items from their website last year but was incredibly disappointed to find that their site no longer exists. Their line is hands-down the best in comparison to the utterly style-less and frumpy lines out there. Do you know where I can still buy their clothes?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts