Search This Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

Living Single

Salaams,

My fellow
Muslimah and Atlanta blogger, IzzyMo, has opened up some very interesting dialog. In a place where it is easy to just doff off the hijab, and blend in with the rest; Izzy and her fellow single Muslimahs discuss the fight within themselves and without husbands . No, this is not where they pout and moan, but aptly put all doubters and schemers in their places. I had no choice but to join in this dialog. I put my two cents in, but the humorous yet "dead serious" input of these young sisters, was what I appreciated most. The exchange is just as much for the married as for the single, and for the brothers as well as the sisters. I think they have their hijabs on straight, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts